REGENERATIVE NUTRITION & COOKING MASTERCLASS
REGENERATIVE NUTRITION & COOKING MASTERCLASS
OR 3 PAYMENTS OF $149 | PRE-ORDER NOW, LAUNCHING FEB 2019
11-module Regenerative Nutrition + Cooking Masterclass
How an evolutionary understanding of food, water, and your body will revolutionize your gut health, genetic expression and brainpower while removing chronic illness from your life
200+ regenerative recipes from around the world by the director and narrator of Beyond Food and host of The Masters of Regeneration Podcast, private chef-nutritionist to celebrities and high-end entrepreneurs.
$379 or 3-payments of $149
MASTERS OF REGENERATION
PROTECTOR OF LIFE / REGENERATIVE NUTRITION FUNDAMENTALS
Imagine having an intimate knowledge of food that restores your body, and gives you the lasting pleasure of delicious, energizing food, and lasting health all at once.
Not spending time and energy worrying about food and your body, trying to guess what is good for you, and lost in the many diets that are trying to sell you their program, supplements, and shakes.
Imagine being able to listen to your body, and regenerate your biology at the cellular level, with quick recipes from around the world based on ancestral cultures and present day science.
Imagine changing your mindset from restricting yourself, and saying no to this and no to that, to choosing what makes your body feel amazing and benefits your body in the present and in the long run.
This to me, is reclaiming your own energy and brain power.
To understand that your own body is the first and most important house you live in, and that your children will share parts of that house. They will inherit aspects of your health, and genetic memories from you.
To reconnect with your own biology and nature, while removing chronic illness from your life.
My name is Tomas Rayes and I want to help you make this happen.
I’m a regenerative nutrition chef and coach and multimedia producer dedicated to helping people regain their own health and power while reconnecting to a more intimate understanding of how nature works. Yes, nature, because nature powers our lives.
I do this work because I know what it’s like to have a difficult relationship with food. I struggled as a young kid in Paris (being chubby at 9 years old isn’t fun), and I’ve spent about a decade of my life dieting because of inflammation, intolerances to certain foods, missing out on feeling at my best or sharing moments with my dear ones because of my metabolic struggles and because my mind and energy were prisoners to worries about food, weight, how I looked, and how much I could process.
I had a very special relationship with food, and I cooked since I was 8 years old. But I didn't know how to eat or why, for my own individual biological needs.
I finally managed to recover to a certain extent from the struggles and confusion with the research and production of Beyond Food, a documentary I co-directed and produced all over the US.
We launched worldwide on-demand on July 17th, 2017 and the purpose of the documentary is to hopefully inspire people like you and me to reconnect to our own biology, our own energy and body, and not follow general belief systems such as diet programs.
I also realized that I wasn’t alone in struggling with these issues and that this is a global cultural problem of disconnect with the source of Life, which is food. Food is the source of it all, how evolutionary memory gets passed on thanks to eating and reproduction, how Life refines itself.
When I arrived in LA in 2014, I started a private chef business and have cooked for actors, composers, high-performing entrepreneurs, and other celebrities, designing custom menus for them based on their individual needs and goals. One month after I started my business I was fully booked.
The problem with diets is that they don’t address the real problem: a mindset that no longer works, and a lack of knowledge that is NOT your fault. A relationship to food and nature that keeps disconnecting you from where you belong: in the food web that is Planet Earth, in the complex and circular systems that build life.
So we take a look at
A deeper understanding of how your body works.
A deeper understanding of how industrial foods damage your body at the molecular level.
And diets, they also steel your power.
Someone else is offering you a product, a shake, a magic pill that will relieve your pain. Distracting you from the reality that food will give you all you need.
Sure, some breathing exercises, some meditation and/or exercise will support all that, but they’re all one and the same change of mindset:
You reconnect to your biology, and by creating the right conditions for nature to do what it does best, your body thanks you, and the life in your body evolves graceful and harmonious.
From a place of guilt, self-loathing, shame, and restriction, disconnecting you from food, all of a sudden you can be in a place of self-love, making amazing choices for yourself, reconnecting with food that is alive and teeming with nutrients. Your gut bacteria become more diverse, it’s a party in your body, between your digestive system, nervous system, and your brain. From there, there is not limit to what you can do.
You can do this. You deserve this. We all do. Food is life, and we can depend on food to give us power, to soothe us, to comfort us.
Which is why I created this course. To help you:
- Understand the difference between natural foods and industrial food products and their effect on your biology
- Deepen your understanding of how energy works, and what will give you more long-lasting energy and pleasure
- Give up guessing and dieting once and for all, so that you have your mind free to focus on creating your life and things that really matter
- Regain the pleasure that is available in food and stop fighting your desires so you can reconnect to the ecstatic experience that being alive is
- Recognize, honor, and trust your body's signals of hunger and fullness, so that you feel sustained by food, restored by food, regenerated by food
- Stop the restriction/binge cycle, stop the cravings for junk food (your body will simply let you know, no conscious effort required) and find peace
- Trust yourself, and natural foods—even those that you have been led to believe will harm you—and stop feeling out of control
- Navigate emotional eating and learn how to depend on food to support, comfort and restore you
- Choose what to eat with purpose and choosing to feel amazing, not based on guilt, self-control and deprivation
- Start engaging in physical activity for the joy of movement, not to balance out your binge eating
- And break free from belief systems, diets, or any other conventional dieting program
Join us and become a regenerative eater
ONE-TIME PAYMENT - $379
Payment Plan - 3 x $149
Are you ready to experience deep nourishment, and lasting peace with food?
This course is designed to help you get back in touch with your body and use it to guide your food choices, plan your easy-to-make meals and organize your kitchen workflow like a PRO, so that your body and mind are free for your passions, purpose, and the humans around you.
It sounds so easy to "listen to your body," doesn't it? But as you most likely know, the whole process is quite subtle and complex.
Maybe you've tried it before, and your initial attempts only seemed to confirm your sense that you couldn't trust your body. Maybe then you doubled down on your efforts to control it—and ended up feeling out of control yet again.
I know that struggle, and I know the way out. Regenerative eating helped me heal my own relationship with food many years ago, and in my work as a nutritionist and chef I've helped thousands of people on the same journey.
In this in-depth online course, I'm offering the same tools I provide over multiple one-on-one sessions for $5,000 USD per month or more—but now you can access them from anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night, for a fraction of the cost.
This course isn't designed for people with active eating disorders or those in early recovery, but it's definitely for you if you've recovered from an eating disorder or spent a lifetime fighting food.
Join us to discover a wealth of new resources for your new relationship to food, your body, and our mental clarity
You'll get a rich array of multimedia tools, tips, and exercises to help you start reconnecting with food right away, freeing yourself from diets and guilt, and troubleshoot common roadblocks.
- 13 modules of in-depth content
- Thought-provoking journal exercises to use throughout the course
- Downloadable PDF workbooks for each module
- Anti-inflammatory, regenerative recipes from around the world (French, Mexican, Middle Eastern, American, Colombian, Japanese, Thai, Indian, Mediterranean, Korean cuisines)
- Exclusive audio meditations to help you engage with your intuition
- An exclusive library of monthly Q&A podcasts from me, with answers to all of the questions (hundreds and counting!) that come up for you and your fellow participants during the course
- A private Facebook group exclusively for course participants, where you can connect with each other and get additional support from me and my staff
- Weekly email prompts to help you stay on track
- Bonus podcasts and videos
- Lifetime access to the course materials, including any future updates to this course